Chambers and Partners USA Ranks Miles & Stockbridge Lawyers Among 2014 Industry Leaders
BALTIMORE, MD, May 29, 2014 – Miles & Stockbridge P.C. announced today that the firm and several of its lawyers have been recognized as industry leaders in the 2014 edition of Chambers and Partners USA.
The following lawyers have been designated as leaders in their fields:
• John B. Frisch, Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions (Maryland)
• J. W. Thompson Webb, Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions (Maryland)
• Susan E. McBee, Intellectual Property/Patent Prosecution (District of Columbia)
• Peter P. Parvis, Healthcare (Maryland)
• Edward J. Adkins, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation (Maryland)
• Thomas J. St. Ville, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation (Maryland)
• Kathleen Pontone, Labor & Employment (Maryland)
• Linda V. Donhauser, Litigation: Bankruptcy (Maryland)
• Kenneth M. Misken, Litigation: Bankruptcy (Northern Virginia)
• E. Hutchinson Robbins, Jr., Litigation: General Commercial (Maryland)
• J. Michael Brennan, Real Estate (Maryland)
• Richard A. DeTar, Real Estate (Maryland)
The following practice areas were also recognized in Maryland:
• Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions
• Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
• Labor & Employment
• Litigation: Bankruptcy
• Litigation: General Commercial
• Real Estate
About Chambers USA
Chambers USA ranks the leading firms and lawyers in an extensive range of practice areas throughout America. The research is in-depth and client focused and the guide is read by industry-leading companies and organizations throughout the U.S. and worldwide. It is also widely used by law firms for referral purposes.
About Miles & Stockbridge P.C.
Miles & Stockbridge P.C. is a leading law firm with offices in the mid-Atlantic region, including offices in Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Its lawyers help global, national, local and emerging business clients preserve and create value by helping them solve their most important problems. The firm’s experience comprises 120 focus areas and 16 industries, including manufacturing and distribution, real estate, and finance and capital markets.