Spring 2019 Developments at the Consumer Product Safety Commission Webinar
Developments at the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission keep accelerating. We know how hard it is to keep up, so we have scheduled this free webinar to present the latest news about CPSC activities.
At this webinar, we will discuss, among other things:
- An update on the Commissioners
- Restructuring of Compliance Officers and other key CPSC staff updates
- Civil penalty developments
- Enforcement policies and litigation
- First-ever criminal prosecution of executives
- Possible changes to SaferProducts.gov
- The CPSC’s impact on emerging technologies such as IoT (Internet of Things) and batteries
- The CPSC’s unauthorized disclosure of manufacturer information
- Other recent developments
Our intent for this ongoing series is to provide short, focused presentations that make the best use of your time. All the information you need to participate in the webinar is below:
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Please click this URL to join the webinar.
Or join by phone:
+1 (312) 263-0281
+1 (346) 980-4201
+1 (646) 357-3664
+1 (650) 242-4929
+1 (213) 250-5700
Webinar ID: 149 554 9030
International numbers available here.
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
2 – 3 p.m. EST
Contact Events Coordinator Emily Ilardo.