Recent Developments at the Consumer Product Safety Commission
Developments at the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission keep accelerating. We know how hard it is to keep up, so we have scheduled this free webinar to present the latest news about CPSC activities.
We will focus on the practical implications of a Republican-majority Commission, including:
- An update on the Commissioners and key CPSC staff
- Potential impact on civil penalties
- Potential impact on enforcement policies and litigation
- Potential impact on rulemaking
- Looking down the road past the 2020 Presidential Election
Our intent for this ongoing series is to provide short, focused presentations that make the best use of your time. We hope you can join us on October 25.
Thursday, October 25, 2018
2 – 3 p.m. EST
To RSVP for this event, click here.
Contact Events Coordinator Emily Ilardo.