GovCon Cybersecurity Compliance Panel
DFARS Cybersecurity clause 252.204-7012 required compliance with NIST SP 800-171 by 12/31/2017. Issues related to these cyber security requirements continue to rapidly evolve but there have been some valuable lessons learned. Please join us on March 19 as our panel of cybersecurity experts discuss such topics as:
- How to prepare for and what to expect if a data breach occurs -- including timing, remediating the attack, information gathering (forensics), data retention and reporting challenges
- Establishing a cyber security framework – protecting your/your customer’s assets is more than checking the box with a SSP and POAM
- Why being proactive is critical to compliance
- Cybersecurity requirements as an evaluation factor in procurements – preparing to identify and use your cyber compliance program as a competitive advantage
- DOD’s increasing emphasis on prime contractor responsibility for lower-tier contractors
- Evolving cyber security requirements in sensitive program areas – tracking varying cyber requirements across procuring activities
- Gene Schleppenbach – Miles & Stockbridge
- Cameron Hamrick – Miles & Stockbridge
- Stephen Horvath, Jr. – Telos Corporation
- Brad Schulties – Rackspace
- Payal Vadhani – Aronson LLC
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
7:30 - 8:15 a.m.
Breakfast & Networking
8:15 - 9:30 a.m.
Presentation - Q&A
Miles & Stockbridge
1751 Pinnacle Drive
Tysons Corner, VA 22102
Contact Events Coordinator Emily Ilardo.