Resolving disputes involving family and loved ones is difficult without someone by your side. Solutions for family and private issues can be reached only after careful analysis, full understanding, and good counsel.
The Family Law & Private Clients lawyers at Miles & Stockbridge P.C. understand these needs, and are by your side all the way. We advise and advocate the best possible outcomes for our clients in international and domestic Family Law, Trusts, Immigration, and other unique Private Client needs.
We negotiate, advocate, and resolve:
- Unique problems that require the utmost local or global legal experience.
- International and domestic divorces.
- International and domestic custody and access.
- Hague Convention international child abduction, removal and retention cases around the world.
- Interstate custody and support registration and enforcement cases throughout the United States.
- Spouse, partner, and child support, maintenance, and alimony.
- Reputation management issues and litigation.
- Estate planning, Administration, and Charitable Giving. Estates, Trusts, and Elder Law.
- Trusts and Estates Litigation. Immigration issues. Private torts.
Click here to be taken to the Firm's Family Law & Private Clients Blog.
- Litigating and trying divorce and custody cases throughout Maryland, the District of Columbia, and Virginia. Litigating and trying Hague Convention international child abduction cases throughout the United States. Providing legal testimony in Hague Convention child abduction cases across the world.
- Drafting marital settlement agreements, post-nuptial agreements, and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Liaising with foreign counsel and barristers to advance our clients’ divorce, custody, financial, and child abduction cases across the world.
- Liaising with forensic accountants, business valuation experts, therapists, counselors, social workers, and psychologists.
- Appealing cases to the highest level, including the United States Supreme Court.
- Instructing our dual qualified lawyers and solicitors in the United States and the United Kingdom.